Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome to my knitting blog!

Hi everyone! Finally got this thing started. I actually used a bit of a generic term - this blog is for more than just knitting. I also crochet, and have been trying to dabble in making soap. I learned to crochet about two years ago, and I've been knitting for a little over a year. I've been going steadfastly for about six months, only picking up every now and then before that.

I think I'm in love.

I can sit and knit/crochet untill my fingers cramp. I would consider myself to be an advanced beginner. I just recently learned to crochet in the round (I was running away from it for a while!) and I am currently learning to cable. I am thinking it's not as hard as it looks. We'll see. ;o)

Below I posted some pictures of some of my first projects:



More pictures to follow, but this is good for a beginning. Thanks for checking out my blog, and feel free to come back and check for updates!

3 Comments:

Blogger make it real said...

dear torie,
OH WOW!!! this is hot!! congrats on your knitting blog. i am glad you have found love for it. i look forward to checking it frequently and posting comments. maybe, you can join Secret Pal in the future. as always, keep up the good work!! you sure have come a long way from your boutique-style crocheted thongs! hahaha....

love ya' lots,
kellz

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its TOLEDO.....congrats on the blog. I love your creations dramaqueen.Ok I have to find the time to blog. It seems fun.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! What a great start to your blog! I can't wait to see what's next!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home