Monday, January 23, 2006

Yarn4More

...is the name of my beloved "yarning" circle. We met this past Saturday, and had a blast as usual. Don't get it twisted; we don't sit around only discussing stitches and patterns! We had some pretty intense conversation, and a great amount of laughs. AR hosted this month, and her place is hella cute!

We're called a yarning circle because some of us only knit, and some of us only crochet, and some of us do both. But we all use yarn, so we refer to ourselves as "yarners". Here are a few pics:

L working diligently on a new project... AR learning a new stitch!

AM starting and finishing a hat in twenty minutes! And the spread of food we had...after we finished it, of course!

All in all, me and my fellow knitsters had a great time, as we always do. Gives me something to look forward to every month.

Current projects: Well, I had to frog my earwarmer. :o( The good news is, I found a better pattern than my own freestyle version, so I'm starting over. With a different yarn and everything. I'll be done with my double textured scarf tonight, so I'll post pics when it's finished. I have also found the pattern for my very first sweater! I'll be starting that soon as well. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger make it real said...

yo torie and ladies of yarn4more,
lookin' good!! oh how i wish i were there connecting and creating items with ya'll. torie!! i'm impressed...just pumpin' out mass products. are you creating sweatshops for yourself? keep up the good work and i look forward to your posts torie. don't keep me waiting...

yours in yarn,
kellz

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww man! It looks like I missed a great meeting. Seems like everyone had so much fun. I will definitely be at the next one.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home