Saturday, January 28, 2006

Project Overload

Ok...first of all, I don't know why I'm up at this hour. But that is besides the point. I literally have four projects that I have started and aren't finished. When I first started knitting, I made a promise that I would only have two unfinished projects at any given time. So much for that! I even started a project, and binded off early because I was bored with it! And of course it came out looking kind of janky.

I should have learned my lesson.

It's just that there are so many different yarns, and needle sizes, and different stitches - it entices me, lures me in. I can't finish one thing fast enough before I flip through a book or magazine, and want to start a new one! Is this something that only neo-knitters experience? For the more seasoned knitters out there, I need guidance!

On a brighter note, I did pick up an unfinished project from October and finished it. That should count for something, right?

Sometimes, I don't even think I'm addicted to knitting...I'm just addicted to starting projects! Help!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone, I can't begin to tell you how many projects I have going right now, Okay...6. It's not my fault! I start, get bored or find something more challenging and then I'm off to a new project. See, you are not alone. I do it too! :-).

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home