Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yarning Circle Meets Again

For one our regular meetings, we decided to meet at Knit New York. Although there were only three of us, I got a lot done with my project. I was getting confused with my stitches (as usual) and luckily, DivineLadi was there to help me! Below is a picture of her fixing one of my mistakes! I won't post any more pics of my shrug untill it is finished - I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties! ;o) But at least now I'm doing it right. DL was working on a scarf for the fiance' using a really cool crochet stitch. It was coming along nicely, and she has probably already finished it - she's a pretty speedy knitter.

















Current projects: My mom's poncho is on hold; I started my cable knit purse (YAY!), and I'm about to start the cropped crocheted sweater in the new Knit.1

6 Comments:

Blogger make it real said...

hey DQ!!
see these meetings are looking good! go YARN4MORE!! keep at the project!

holla,
kellz

ps. on to foodiecall...

3:13 PM  
Blogger mumtahanah said...

just letting you know that i too have been peeking in; i dig your blog...

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I surfed in via Kelz blog. It's always nice running across other NY knitters. How are your projects coming along? I like the idea of your yarn circle. Ya'll should join the Meetup Group Sit N Knit NYC sometime, if ya'll haven't already.

Necia

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love our knitting circle. It was a great meeting even if it was only the three of us. I had fun. Sit and Knit NYC? I think that's something we need to check out.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its great to have such wonderful support with a knitting circle. I can't wait to see the finished poncho for your mom and your shrug.
Knit on!

6:04 AM  
Blogger make it real said...

MAN!! Canwe get an update? Geez!

HOLLA,
KELLZ

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home