Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's Been a Long Time...

....since I've knitted AND posted, unfortunately. But I'm back, complete with new projects! But before I get into that, I want to shout out the lovely members of Yarn4More Yarning Circle (including Kelly and Stitch Mistress in Blog World) and Harlem Purls, it was great meeting you and checking out those fly socks! Here are a couple of pics from the Knit Out 2006...
















The pics include myself and members of my knitting/crocheting circle, Yarn4More, and Harlem Purls and her oh-so-fly socks. The weather was great, and we got free yarn, needles, magazines, and tons of patterns. It was really a great day, and of course, inspiring.

So I went back to work on my tunic, which I refuse to post pictures of until it looks like something I could actually wear in public. I started a "garbage" scarf with some of my leftover yarn...and that's exactly what it looks like - garbage. I'll be taking it apart VERY soon. I am also about to start my very first project on circular needles, and I'm kinda nervous. But I think I'm ready take that step!

I've been experiencing some light shoulder pain since I picked up my needles again, and I'm hoping it's just because I haven't knitted in awhile. More pics and updates to come, so stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger make it real said...

yeah, dramaqueen...
'bout time!! glad to see ya' back on the scene. don't let it happen again. GEEZ......

holla,
kellz

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, what is this? Is this...dare I say...an update?!! Whoa!!! lol! Welcome back! You can post the finished part of your tunic. It does look like something you can wear.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I'm trying to place the folks I met at Rhinebeck. Did any of you go??

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home